Q1 : Can tourists obtain points after placing orders？
A1 : Points can only be obtained when placing an order after having registered and logged in.
Q2 : How can I view the number of points I have?
A2 : Log into your account and click on “Points Center” under “User Profile” to view the number of points you have.
Q3 : Can I use my points on different official Roborock websites for different countries?
A3 : No. Points can only be used at https://us.roborock.com/. Products can only be shipped to destinations in the mainland United States. Products cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands.
1.For purchases that meet conditions, if the amount that you paid for an entire product = the MSRP of that entire product, then the points you gain will be equal to 1.2 times that amount.
2.If the amount you paid for an entire product < the MSRP of that entire product, then the number of points awarded to you will be equal to the amount you spent.
3.For purchases of accessories, the number of points awarded to you will be equal to the amount you spent.
4.Points are not awarded for expenses such as taxes, shipping, or anything else. Purchases that meet conditions refer to products purchased via the official Roborock US website.
Points will be deposited in your account after your product has shipped. If only some of the products in your order have shipped, then we will first deposit the points you obtained for the products that have already shipped.
The number of points you receive will be rounded down according to the amount you spent on that order. For example, for an order where you spent a total of $1399.99, you will receive a total of 1,399 points.
When using points to deduct from the total amount you spend on an order, the amount deducted will be rounded down. For example, if you have 1,000 points in your account, then since 30 points are equal to $1 the most you would be able to deduct from your purchase would be $33, which would leave you 10 points in your account.
Points can only be used on the official Roborock US website to deduct from orders containing entire products or to redeem for merchandise on the points mall. Points balances are displayed on the Points History page of your user profile. This is your available points balance on the current website.
30 points = USD 1. The threshold for deducting points: The number of points in a user’s account must be ≥ 450. You can use points to deduct up to 100% of the total price of an order (not including tax, shipping, and insurance). The points that will expire soonest will be deducted first.
1. If you cancel an order, then any points used in that order will immediately be returned to your account.
2. If you send back an order, then any points used in that order will be returned to your account along with your refund. If you send back part of an order, then the number of points returned to your account will be calculated according to the percentage of the total price of that order accounted for by the price of the returned product(s).
3. If the time at which you cancel an order or return a product occurs after the expiration date of some or all of the points you used, then the expired points will not be returned to your account. You can view your points in your account.
4. If you return a product after confirming the receipt of that product, then any points you used in that order will be returned to your account. Points obtained by placing an order will be deducted after we confirm receipt of the product; the points that are due to expire the soonest will be deducted first. If your account does not have a sufficient points balance, then points will be deducted until your remaining balance is 0.
5. If you gain points from placing an order, use those points to place a second order, and then return your first order, then the amount equivalent to the points that were deducted from the second order will then be deducted from the refund you receive for the first order.