Effective Date: Nov 28, 2022. Last Updated: Nov 28, 2022.
If you do not agree with this Policy and no longer wish to use our services, or you have any concerns regarding this Policy or our data handling practice you may erase your account by emailing us at email@example.com (if you are a European Union user under General Data Protection Regulations, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that, if you withdraw your consent to this Policy or ask us to erase your account or other personal information necessary for online shopping service (“the service”), we may not be able to provide you with the service.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
This Policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose, process and protect any of the information you provide us when you use our online shop service. All of our information processing practices will be in accordance with this Policy and/or other terms and conditions for users.
This Policy is designed with your privacy rights in mind, and it is important that you have a comprehensive understanding of our customer information collection and usage practices, as well as full confidence that ultimately you have control of any personal information provided to Roborock.
In order to comply with applicable laws, including local data protection legislation (e. g. General Data Protection Regulation in Europe Union. Furthermore, we are committed to protecting your privacy and security of your personal information, and we are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees and agents uphold these obligations.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW WE USE IT
We will only collect the information that is necessary for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and do not process it in manners incompatible with those purposes. We may collect the following information, including personal information:
- Contact information: We use your contact information like Email address to provide you login service and from time to time, we may also use your Emailto send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Order, Delivery and Payment information: We use your order information like the price to calculation of integral, use billing address, card details like the holder name, the card number, the expiry date to process your order, deliver your items, provide you with the invoice, and deal with your order refunding request.
- Customer feedback information: We use your contact details, and a record of your support query by all email, hotline or social media direct message to provide your after-sales service including in-warranty repairs, as well as communicate with you regarding your repair.
- Log information: information related to your use of certain functions, apps and websites. For example, cookies and other anonymous identifier technologies, IP addresses, network request information, temporary message history, standard system logs, crash information, to analyzing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts are used by Roborock and our Third Party Service Providers. These technologies are used to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ browsing on the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports generated with these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Log Files: As true of most websites, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we gather about you.
- Advertising: We partner with our Third Party Service Providers to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our Third Party Service Provider may use technologies such as cookies in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. We will obtain your prior explicit consent and involve a clear affirmative action before providing this advertising service to you.
- Local Storage – HTML5/Flash: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our sites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 or Flash cookies to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tool for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash cookies, please click here:
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested. In that case, we will obtain your consent in advance.
Roborock will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent. You should know that when Roborock shares your personal information with a Third Party Service Provider under any circumstance described in this section, Roborock will contractually specify that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OUR GROUP AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
From time to time, in order to conduct business operations smoothly in providing you with the full capabilities of our products and services, we may disclose your personal information from to other Roborock affiliated companies (in communications, social media, technology or cloud businesses), or our third party service providers which are our mailing houses, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and marketing service providers, agents acting on behalf of Roborock, (together “Third Party Service Providers”). Such Third Party Service Providers would be processing your personal information on Roborock’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above.
These parties include Shenzhen Rock Times Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Roborock Innovation Technology Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Roborock Innovation Technology Co., Ltd., and Roborock Technology Co, Shallwin Technology(HK)Limited.
OTHER CONDITIONS AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW
Roborock may disclose your personal information without further consent when permitted or required by applicable law, rule, or regulation.
OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and on Roborock websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level. We make sure that our employees and Third Party Service Providers who access the information to help provide you with our products and services are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations. All in all, we regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against any unauthorized access and use.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
We will take upon the personal data breach, notifying the breach to relevant supervisory authority or under some circumstances, notifying the personal data breach to the data subjects in accordance with applicable laws, including your local data protection legislation.
YOU CAN HELP TO ENHANCE SECURITY
- You can play your part in safeguarding your personal information by not disclosing your login password or account information to anybody unless such person is duly authorized by you. Whenever you log in as a Roborock Accountuser on Roborock websites, particularly on somebody else's computer or on public Internet terminals, you should always log out at the end of your session.
- Roborockcannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
- Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
ACCESS, UPDATE, CORRECT, ERASE OR RESTRICT PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- You have the right to require us to disclose the collection of personal data, including the type, source and use of personally identifiable information (PII) and whether it is shared with third parties. You can contact us via email to make your request, and we will provide you with the above information within a reasonable time.
- You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
- A copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra requests of the same information, we may charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
- If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: privacy@Roborock.com.(if you are a European Union user under General Data Protection Regulations, please send an e-mail to privacy@Roborock-eu.com).
- For details relating to the personal information in your Roborock Account, you may also access and change them by logging into your account on your device or this site.
- You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures.
- You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your restriction request. If the grounds apply to GDPR, we shall only process your personal information under applicable circumstances in GDPR and inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request to us. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
- Please recognize that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Roborock’s products and services.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR JURISDICTION
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies (which are in the communications, social media, technology and cloud businesses) or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards. You will have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards taken by Roborock for this transfer of your personal information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties.
OPT-OUT (RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. Where you have consented our processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out to further processing by contacting us. In order to provide our services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-personal information.
EMAIL AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link in the email or email us to opt-out of receiving future emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested.
We maintain telephone “do-not-call” and “do-not-mail” lists as mandated by law. We process requests to be placed on do-not-mail, do-not-phone and do-not-contact lists within 60 days after receipt, or such shorter time as may be required by law.
“DO NOT TRACK”
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browser.
- We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from minors or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
- Roborockdoes not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided Roborock with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the minor unsubscribes from any of the applicable Roborock
ORDER OF PRECEDENCE
DO YOU HAVE TO AGREE TO ANY THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
ABOUT OUR SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are Europe Union user under GDPR, Roborock will provide systematic approach to manage personal data deeply engages our people, management processes and information systems by applying a risk management methodology. According to the GDPR, for instance, (1) Roborock set up a Data Protection Officer (DPO) in charge the data protection, and the contact of DPO is dpo@Roborock.com; (2) procedure like data protection impact assessment (DPIA).
Beijing Roborock Technology Ltd.
Room #6016, #6017, #6018, Building C Baosheng Square, Heiquan Road