Extended Warranty Service Terms
Extended Warranty Service
You have successfully purchased the Extended Warranty Service for Roborock accessories or the whole machine for 1 or 2 years. Within the extended warranty period, if the machine fails to work normally due to a breakdown (except for artificial damage and liquid damage), you can have the machine repaired at one of the Roborock-authorized service stations. Once the Extended Warranty Service is purchased, no refund or transfer is allowed except for special circumstances (see "Refund for the Extended Warranty Service" for details).
Instructions for the Extended Warranty Service
- You can only purchase the Extended Warranty Service once on the same product. Multiple purchases are not allowed;
- When purchasing the Extended Warranty Service separately, please provide relevant information about the product as required by Roborock, including but not limited to the order number and the machine SN;
- Within the extended warranty period, in case of irreversible destruction, lack of materials and other special circumstances confirmed by Roborock, Roborock will replace the machine with a refurbished product of the same model or of equal value, which will enjoy the remaining extended warranty period.
Roborock abides by the existing laws and regulations on the protection of personal information, data and privacy, and adopts proper technological measures to prevent your personal information and data from being illegally leaked or disclosed to any unauthorized third party.
Top Things You Need to Know Before Using the Extended Warranty Service
- The Extended Warranty Service does not cover artificial damage and liquid damage, or when the machine has been dismantled by anyone other than an authorized service station. In such cases, Roborock will not provide the Extended Warranty Service, neither shall you receive a refund.
- Roborock shall notify you in time of any delay of the service caused by force majeure, lack of materials and transportation, and work to help avoid such delay.
- Roborock shall provide you with repair services free of charge within the extended warranty period other than replacing the machine you purchased with a new one. The waste parts and accessories generated from the repair or replacement by Roborock will be recycled free of charge.
- If Roborock suspects a false claim of the warranty with the machine intentionally damaged, Roborock has the right to refuse to provide the service and take a legal action.
Termination of the Extended Warranty Service
If any of the following circumstances occurs, the Extended Warranty Service shall be terminated automatically:
- The Extended Warranty Service has expired;
- Your Roborock machine concerning the Extended Warranty Service has been repaired by an unauthorized service station or a service station without a written permission granted by Roborock;
- Your Roborock machine concerning the Extended Warranty Service had artificial damage and liquid damage;
- If it is discovered that your Roborock machine has had artificial damage before you purchased the Extended Warranty Service, the Extended Warranty Service shall be terminated automatically and Roborock shall not refund the cost you paid for the service;
- If it is discovered that you have defrauded Roborock by damaging the machine intentionally, Roborock shall reserve the right to take legal actions.
Refund for the Extended Warranty Service
If you return the machine within 30 days since your purchase of the Extended Warranty Service, and you have not used any free repair service provided by Roborock, you can apply for a refund of the cost you paid for the service.
Instructions Published on the Official Website
- If you purchase the Extended Warranty Service for your machine bought at a Roborock's official store, Roborock shall provide you with free repair services if the machine cannot work normally due to performance failures caused by hardware defects or electrical component damages (except for artificial damage and liquid damage) within the extended warranty period and scope.
- The Extended Warranty Service is available from the date of purchase.
- The Extended Warranty Service is only available in the United States.
- Service limits:
(a) If you purchase the Extended Warranty Service for the machine, you can use the unlimited repair service free of charge within the extended warranty period;
(b) If you purchase the Extended Warranty Service for an accessory, you can use the accessory repair service once within the extended warranty period.